Central Payroll Bureau
|Functional Unit||Staff||Phone No.|
|Bureau Chief||Audrey Beck||505-629-8078|
|Senior Manager||Bonnie Madrid||505-629-8173|
|Payroll Administrator Agency Liaison Lead||Terese Vigil||505-629-8691|
|Payroll Administrator Lead||VACANT||505-827-3697|
|Time & Labor **|
|Time & Labor Manager||Suzette Porter||505-690-3426|
|Time & Labor Administrator||Nallely Chavez||505-629-8860|
|Benefits/Third Party Integration|
|Payroll Benefits/Vendor Payment Lead||Margaret Griego||505-629-6163|
|Payroll Benefits/Vendor Payment Administrator||Theresa Gallegos||505-629-6477|
|Garnishment Administrator||Eleanor Baca||505-629-6573|
|Payroll Adjustment Administrator||Karen Armijo||505-372-8602|
As per our notice in the HCM User Meeting on September 5, 2012 please read the following carefully so you won’t experience delays with regard to your requests..
Central Payroll Bureau forms can be submitted via the followings:
- Email : DFA-CentralPayrollForms@state.nm.us
- FAX : 505-827-1223
- Internal Mail: This pertains to Check Reversals. The original check is required in order for checks to be reversed. Please, send the mail to DFA Central Payroll Bureau, Attn: Central Payroll Forms.
The deadline for receiving forms is Thursday at the close of business on the Pay Period End Date, unless there is a Holiday in the pay cycle which may bring the cutoff date forward.
Below is a list of Central Payroll forms (all of the forms can be downloaded from the FORMS section below):
- Manual Warrant Requests – please ensure NMS_TL_PAYTM_OUTSTANDING_EE Query results are attached proving the time has been approved for processing.
- Cancel Advice and 10 Day Waiver.
- Terminal Leave Requests – please ensure NMS Terminal Leave report is also attached for the employee verify the TL details have been completed.
- One Time Deductions.
- Refund Request Forms.
- PERA – One Time Deductions and Refunds.
- Additional Pay Forms.
- Enrollment Change.
- Deceased Employee.
- Garnishment Release.
Manual Warrants related to Cancelled Checks: Please submit the paperwork via MAIL to Central Payroll. ‘Cancelled Check’ will only occur if the physical check is received Central Payroll.
Termination of Printed Payroll Advices
Time approval deadline for Payroll Processing is on end of business Monday after pay period end date.
HCM 9.2 Helpful Information
Payroll Run Dates